Skip to main content

The *Blogger Recognition* Award

Woo-hoo!
I'm so excited to tell you that I've been nominated for *The Blogger Recognition Award* by That Happy Soul and now I should pass this to some other wonderfully passionate bloggers. People are finally recognizing my work, wow, I feel so good. Exactly three months back on this day i.e March 16 I've started this blog and now I wonder how I came this far in just these 3 months. I consider this award as a gift for my 3 months *BLOGIVERSARY*. 




WHAT IS THIS AWARD ACTUALLY?

Blogger recognition award is given to bloggers by bloggers to appreciate their work. This is a way to recognize new talents around the globe and introducing those blogs to the world. Many new-born bloggers, as well as experienced bloggers, struggle for a little recognition and this award helps them to get that recognition. 

WHO NOMINATED ME?

Komal Oli from That Happy Soul nominated me. She's a fashion, travel and lifestyle blogger from Chandigarh, India. Thanks a bunch, Komal. It's been a pleasure. Check her blog out, guys. You'll just love it.  

HOW MY BLOG STARTED?

Before blogging I wanted to have a breath of fresh air. So, I started blogging as a hobby but now I'm completely into it. Many bloggers out there are earning big bucks and that's the motivating factor for me. I'm still learning things. I should thank my fellow blogger pals for sharing their bag of tricks with me. 

ADVICE FOR NEWBIE BLOGGERS


I consider myself a newbie blogger as I've been blogging for just 3 months. So, I think I've very little to advise anyone. But with the little knowledge and experience I have, I can say these 2 things. One, be active on social media from the very first day of your blogging. Two, blogging is not just about writing content and publishing. It takes a lot more than that. Always be in learning mode. That way you can improve yourself every second you're blogging.  


MY NOMINEES

1. Brand Travels
2. Early Bird
3. Miles Smile Away
4. The Kingdom Style
5. Bebe Shamo
6. Hello Relyn
7. Vegan Couple Blog
8. Creatively delicious blog
9. Everyday Glamour Girl
10. My veteran woman
11. Wandered souls
12. Foratau (A travel blog)
13. Roxanne Star
14. Sartorial secrets
15. Lactosevrijzijn


HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Present a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blogger's blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you've created to them.

Thank you again for nominating me, Komal. And congratulations to all the nominees. You all truly amazing in what you do. Happy blogging, mates!


Love,      

Nikki💙💚💛

Popular posts from this blog

8 things I learned as a *newbie blogger*

Blogging!
It's no rocket science. If you do it in a proper way it would be like having a little money plant. Ever wondered what makes one's blog unique or drives more traffic than many others? I don't know about you but I keep on thinking about that. In that struggle, I came to know some simple yet super effective things we can do to make our blog stand out in every aspect. I'm a newbie blogger myself but during the past few days some of my fellow blogger pals taught me few things that I feel very cool and I'm gonna execute them from now on. Now I'm gonna give you the whole picture of blogging with a little experience I have. I'm glad I've  found out many things in the beginning stage of my blogging. 




Read on to know my bag of tricks...
Things you should have on your phone
1. Blogger/WordPress app 
So, you could edit the content whenever you get an idea. Sometimes, we get some idea and after a moment we go absolutely blank about what's on our head a mome…

Motivation vs Inspiration

Motivation & Inspiration!
The very important aspects (of life, career, and everything) one should master. What do you do to master them? Have you found out your formula for it yet? If not, do it right now. It's too important to neglect. You may think that reading motivational books or listening to motivational speeches of successful people will do that. But it's not how that works. I believe that the motivation we get from any of that stuff will not last forever. Motivation and inspiration are above all that. Many of us use these two terms as one but they're two completely different words. 



Dictionary meaning of motivation is a reason for acting/behaving in a particular way, whereas inspiration is the process of being mentally stimulated to do. See, motivation is something that comes from outside forces whereas inspiration is built within you. I believe inspiration is far above motivation because the energy that comes from outside forces may not last forever but that whi…

Ways to hop out of your comfort zone!

Comfort zone! You might have heard this particular word many times so far but how much this affects your life is what we're gonna see now. Someone said, "life begins at the end of your comfort zone". Despite knowing it's true, we fail to execute it. If you know what a comfort zone is, then cool. If not, it's a familiar situation where you feel comfortable, safe and easy. You must be strong enough mentally to step out of your comfort zone. Not many can do this, really. If we don't do that we're gonna miss out so many fabulous opportunities. Overcoming our fears is the biggest achievement of all. You might think "what possible difference could it make?" But trust me, it's gonna change the whole picture. You would see a new "YOU". All the greatest things lie outside of our comfort zone. What we have no idea is how to get out of it. I'm gonna tell you 6 simple tips to exit our comfort zone.

We all love it when someone did something…

Yoga, a way of life

Yoga, an eternal art. Yoga is not just an art but also a science. With the everyday practice of yoga, you will enjoy not just health but also contentment of heart and spiritual satisfaction. Yoga is intended for the physical and mental well-being of mankind. Yoga gives the spark to lead life to the fullest extent. Yoga is not just about perfection. It's about passion and consistency. If one can practice yoga persistently, they can achieve a higher level of physical, mental and spiritual prosperity. Yoga is a long-established Indian science which is built on ethics and personal discipline. 

What is Yoga? Yoga is done through several asanas (postures) and pranayama in a systematic way. One need to unite both the physical and mental resources for attaining optimum results. These days, due to our busy lives, people are suffering from physical and mental ailments, as well. Modern-day life with its technological advancements is a mixed blessing. And the solution is right in front of us, Y…

One way to stop *bullying*

Bullying!
It's not just you, me, your friend or someone you know but every one of us is facing bullying. It's not something that just happens in school/college. Bullying happens until you make yourself strong to face it. Know why people bully? They bully when they think someone is too weak to stand for themselves, to raise their voice for their good, to think they're strong. We are giving them a chance to bully by projecting ourselves as a timid person which we are absolutely NOT. 




People say many things to stop bullying like complaining to your teachers, change your school, blah, blah, blah! But I think there's only one way to stop bullying. It's "EYE CONTACT". When someone is teasing you, just make sure you don't lose your eye contact with them. The moment you look down breaking the eye contact they'll gain more power leading to more nasty comments. Eye contact is essential to fight off bullying. No matter how much they try to intimidate you with …